Thursday, January 4, 2018

"Celebrate" TN Layout Featuring Custom Painted Paper & Embellishments | Nicole Kerr

 Hello Shimmerz Fans!
Nicole here and today I have a travelers notebook layout to share with you featuring hand painted papers and embellishments using Shimmerz paint and mists!
Here's a look at my final layout:
 

I wanted to do a non-traditional Christmas layout, so I chose to paint random gifts in different colors and sizes in teal, green and peach. I used Coloringz in Oh say Can U Sea, Coloringz in Peachy Keen  and Inklingz Honey Do List as my palette. Once they dried, I used a silver/grey glitter gel pen to draw on the ribbons, bows and patterns.  I also painted a cluster of gifts together to use as an embellishment piece.


I used a few blank labels from my stash to do my journaling on, along with other bits of embellishments and puffy stickers for my title. I didn't add much more to the right side of the page since my focus was on the paper and gifts that I had painted.  On the left side, I kept it more on the simple side since the right side was so busy.  I added in a few more hand painted gifts and a few matching embellishments from my stash again.




And here's a look at my final layout again....


Thanks so much for joining me today!
I hope I have inspired you to create your own papers and embellishments for your layouts!
If you do, be sure to tag us on social media so we can see what you've created!










No comments: