Sunday, July 23, 2017

I Love Today Scrapbook Layout | Katty Miranda

Hello friends! Katty here to share a scrapbook layout with you all. I am scrapbooking  a photo of myself. I recently started my own business and this picture just expresses how I feel in the clothing I'm selling. I decided to create a fun and simple background.

I began with scribbly floral cut file. I placed it on top of a white piece of carsdstock. I used Several Coloringz in Mandarin Mai Tai, Well Blue me Down and Peachy Keen. I also used a Spritz in Saphire, a Vibez in Sweet Heart and a Creameez in Sky's the Limit. For the Creameez, I watered it down and added it to a small spray bottle to get the same mist effect as with the other colors. 
I then used the misted cut file itself on top of the white cardstock. I slightly offset the cut file so that it was not directly over the misted area. I love the look this created. So simple and so fun.
I used a teal stripped transparency as a layer behind my photo. It makes my photo stand our over all of these gorgeous colors. 
I used black foam thickers for my tittle. I also scattered around some foam hearts and stars. I chose not to embellish any further, The fun bright colors were enough embellishment for me.

Products Used:
Coloringz: Peachy Keen, Well Blue me Down, Mandarin Mai Tai
Spritz: Saphire
Vibzs: Sweetheart
Creameez: Sky's the Limit

XOXO






No comments: